Relief Staff

Schrole Coverschrole

Ellen Stirling Primary School uses Schrole Cover when booking relief Teachers and Education Assistants. If you would like to undertake relief work at Ellen Stirling Primary School, please email the following documents to

  • Current Working With Children Check Card
  • TRBWA Registration details and expiry dates
  • DoE Screening Number
  • Current CV and/or Cover Letter with all contact and banking details

Once we receive your email, we will ask you to download the Schrole Cover App and register following the recommended steps. Once registered, you can search for Ellen Stirling Primary School and send a digital request to join our relief list. Please note that new relief staff WILL NOT be added to our list until we have received copies of the above mentioned documents.